Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Online Blog Con 2012

I am so excited to be "attending" the 2012 "Online Blog Con".  Being a brand new blogger this has come at the perfect time for me.  My family and friends keep telling me I'm over analyzing this blogging business too much and I should just go for it.  That's difficult for me.  I want it to be right from the beginning.  So, I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can from some long time, successful bloggers.  I hope that one day soon, I will be joining their ranks.  I'm not so afraid of content because I will be blogging about things I love....it's the technical stuff that has me running in circles.  But I am fully confident that it is not too late to teach an "ole dog" new tricks.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Helen! I can't wait to see what you post next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I wish all the best and long life to your new blog! Be sure that you will learn more than you could guess! I started my blog over two years ago and I have really struggled to find out how to do everything. Only help has been many sweet blog friends! Blogging is sharing so don't hesitate to ask if you need advices.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment! x Teje

    ReplyDelete