Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Crochet Flowers

As much as I enjoy crocheting scarves, shawls, afghans and the like, I think one of my most favorite items to crochet are flowers.  I think they so much in the way of finishing an item.  I've had a ton of fun creating "posie toes".  Since flip flops are a guilty pleasure of most women all over the world, I thought why not fancy them up a bit.

Finding patterns for crochet and knit flowers is really easy these day, all you have to do is log into Pinterest.  There's a whole bouquet of them sure to help you embellish your own hand made creations.  Of course, you can always purchase the directions, like I did for this particular flower, unfortunately for me, Pinterest was not around when I was looking for just the right flip flop topper, but that's fine, there's never enough flowers for me!  And I bet this one is also on Pinterest now!



No comments:

Post a Comment