Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Two-Word Tuesday


Pinterest Obsession

Ok, I'm obsessed with Pinterest.  I was intrigued from the moment I heard about it.  And now, well I can't stop pinning!  If I know I need to do something else, I dare not even open Pinterest, because I will spend hours, browsing, pinning, looking through old pins, finding new ones, looking for more people to follow, trying to find great new things to pin, cleaning up my boards, making new boards....well you can see how the minutes tick by into hours.  I have so many things pinned that I want to try, if I never pinned anything new after today, I would have enough to carry me through another life time!

Here are a few of my favorite pins, in no particular order.

Perfectly Beautiful

Paul Lynde, so funny.  Miss his quick wit!

All time favorite


Wish I had the nerve to do something like this

Awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment