Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Day of Cleaning!!!

Today, I'm trying to get our office/computer room in shape so I can actually get to the computer without tripping over things so I can continue my blog.  Getting ready, getting ready takes longer than I figured.  And where did all this stuff come from anyway?  I really do believe it multiplies during the night.

Last night,we rented the movie "The Most Exotic Marigold Hotel" in which one of the main charters, played by Dame Judy Dench started a blog when she moved to India.  She certainly didn't some across as being very "techie' in the beginning but she had no problem sitting down at her computer day after day creating fabulous content and sending it out for the world to enjoy...I was just a little jealous....why did it seem so easy for her...well, I know, it's the movies, but still...

Attending my first BlogKC meeting tomorrow evening and looking forward to being a sponge and soaking up all the wonderful insights that the "seasoned' bloggers have to share.  I'm determined to make a go of this, stumbling blocks and all.

Well back to cleaning.  I'll keep you "posted" on the progress...ha!ha!  Hey, if I can't laugh at myself, who will?  Till later...Ta,Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment