Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Little Change of Pace

Nail polish... I love it.  No matter how many bottles I have I can always find a new one to try.  I don't believe I have ever actually used up a bottle...most of the time I throw out old as I buy new.  I've made a promise to myself that I would have no more bottles than what I can fit in a shoe-box-sized plastic container and I have been pretty good at sticking to that promise.  

Pink is my go to color when I don't have a new favorite.




But, I do love some of the more "exotic" colors as well.  



A girl has a right to change her mind every once in awhile.


While I will buy pretty much any brand (although I do have a price limit of $8) 
I tend to choose Essie  more often than the others.

Two of my current favorites are...



Essie smokin' hot (my current nail color) and Essie go overboard.


While having a professional mani/pedi is something I would like to do all the time, I usually apply my own polish, granted I very often end up painting most of my toe when doing a pedicure, the overflow does come off easily with hand lotion and a nail brush.  
I have found rejuvacote nail growth system a great nail strengthener, base and top coat.

What polish do you use to feel pretty?







1 comment:

  1. I love Essie nail polish too! I'm horrible at painting my own nails though unless it's a light color. I think I'm going to have to put smokin' hot on my list :)

    ReplyDelete